This is PERFECT if you are:
- New to property and don't know where to start
- Looking at the splitter block and micro development options
- Wanting to learn more about co-living structures and maximising your rental capacity
- Thinking of becoming a buyers agent and want to discuss what this entails
- Have a property business idea you would like to brainstorm
- Keen to jump into RPData and do some local area and address searches together
- Wanting support around how to negotiate a deal
- Don't know where to look for your next purchase
- Needing some great referral partners and insights on your plans
- Wanting to nut out strategies without needing a full buyers agent service
- Hoping to find off-market deals and want the experts insight into this
Jo is a fully licensed real estate buyers agent, has a Masters Degree in Communications, and diploma in interior design. She is a well-respected influencer in property networks and has been the face of Property Women since 2015. Jo is passionate about advocating and supporting female investors by providing support, online education and connections.
Jo is also an professional property buyer, author, public speaker, mentor, and property coach.
Having personally managed over 10 renovations in her own portfolio, she has also purchased interstate, within joint venture structures, strata plans, completed subdivisions, built new, split blocks, run a co-living, managed an Airbnb rental, purchased multi-dwelling properties and did most of this whilst balancing two businesses, projects and being blessed to play Mum to 3 very active sons.
Having learnt a thing or two on the journey, Jo is offering her services to support and inspire other investors.